Tuesday, September 18, 2007

TINKERING INK
























Tinkering Ink is a fairly new company but is becoming wildly popular. There is nothing out there like it. We have 4 of their new lines... Haberdasher (great boy line), Yuletide (Christmas, obviously), Botanical Bliss (gorgeous) & Noir ??? (the black & white line). Sorry, I just completely forgot the name of that one!! These are great. They also have some lotion that is made specifically for working with paper. Alot of times people get try cracky hands when handling lots of paper, so they created this lotion to heal that. It is also oil free, so you can go right back to working on your project & you leave no greasy marks. At CHA, they gave us some to try & now I keep mine right there on my scrapbook table, so it's easily accessible!! Love it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks soooooo good!! I think I may try the lotion also--I'm glad you explained what was in the bottle--I was thinking "ink"--bet a lot of others were too. Thanks for all the great updates I read them everyday.
See you soon
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Some of you may think the lotion things is pretty out there, but I, myself am a "smell good" fiend, so I love this kind of stuff. I loved this stuff... maybe I should bring mine in to let you guys have a tester?!?! I am glad that you are reading and keeping up... thanks for all the positive comments, Brenda!! That's always nice to hear!! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

okay, so that comment I just made sounded pretty strange... that's what I get for multi-tasking!! You all know what I mean though... right?

Anonymous said...

Save me a bottle of the lotion and I'll come by and get it--I love to try things like this too!!!

Brenda

I left a post to say how cute!!! the QK stuff is--guess I forgot the submit button--

BL

Anonymous said...

okay... I'll put you one back right now Brenda! ;)

Anonymous said...

I got my lotion today---along with some other things(imagine that!)--I tried it and I like it!!

Missed seeing you today--next time!
Brenda