Wednesday, September 5, 2007

CROPTOBER FEST IS COMING!!


Okay... I am definitely starting to get excited about the upcoming retreat!! We are in the thick of getting gifts and door prizes together, designing all the classes and packaging up the kits! Just planning away!! The closer it gets the more things seem to be coming together and the more excited we get!! So... are you guys ready for the sneak peeks to start?!?!?! I am so excited, I can't wait much longer! So I think I will go ahead and start! This is just a little peek of the class called "Why I Scrap". This little album will be just for fun! How often do we scrapbook about things we love?!? This will be a small little tribute to one of the things we live the most, our stress reliever, our creative outlet... our beloved hobby! If you haven't signed up already, call ASAP to grab your spot, this is going to be a blast!

No comments: