Tuesday, September 25, 2007

QUICKUTZ CLUB IS THINKING AHEAD







Quickutz Club has started getting ready for the holidays... with all of the new holiday QK dies, they had no choice. I just thought I would share some of the projects from QK Club this month. Donna took some of those clear Christams balls and decorated them with QK and rub-ons. These goodie bags are too cute too! It's amazing what you can do with a few Quickutz dies, patterned paper and stickles! Deanna Hooper who drives all the way from Powder Springs, was the big winner of a QK alphabet that night! Congratulations Deanna! Oh yeah... on another note... QK Club is now one years old and going strong!! How exciting is that?!?! I also wanted to share something with you that I thought was quite funny... check this out... this is the link to a post from Cathy Zielske's blog (it's about her QK Revolution): http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/09/ladies-and-gent.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw these last Thursday and they are all so cute, But the ornaments are really really cute. Do y'all have the rub ons and the Santa Hat die?

You or Donna may just have to have a class for these holiday goodies!!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

someone bought the last die that night, but you know we will get planty back in. I don't remember which rub-ons she actually used, but we can definitely find something similar for you!!

Anonymous said...

Is the die new or do I possibly already have it--I'll check

I did something like this with my grandchildren last year and they loved it!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

i don't think it's one of the new ones... i'm pretty sure in fact! does any one else know??