Friday, September 28, 2007

IT SURE FEELS GOOD...





... to scrapbook that is! Believe it or not, but it has been too long since I have scrapbooked anything for myself. All of us employees here at SI&M are constantly doing things for the store (which is great), but it leaves very little time for our personal projects. I spent some time today, creating some new layouts and adding some final touches to those not yet finished (I seem to have a lot of those!!)! It felt so good! Right now I am totally obsessed with Stickles, Fancy Pants posies, pins & buttons, Reminisce sticker letters, scalloped paper from Bazzill and transparencies!! If you guys look close, you may be able to spot some things yet to come from SEI and Scenic Route!!! Oh yeah... I will post the full photos of these as soon as I get them finished! If you guys haven't scrapbooked for you lately... go ahead and take the time to do it... it felt great!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these---especially the ribbon stems on the flowers on the layout with the yellow scalloped paper--what a cute, cute, idea.

Brenda