Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A SIGH OF RELIEF...





This time at the retreat SI&M is in charge of all the classes. I am designing four and Donna is designing one! This has been tough and very nerve racking. I am constantly concerned that it all gets done and that everybody loves our original work. I feel like I have been one big ball of nerves, but I began to feel myself loosen up a little when things started coming together today! I just thought I would share my little sigh of relief! Kits are coming together!! Yeah!! I am beginning to become excited instead of nervous!!

2 comments:

Ginger Austin said...

Ginger Austin

I don't know why you girls should ever be nervous about anything you do. You all do such great work. I have used a lot of your talented work with my scrapbooking. Keep up the good work, I know you will do great. I will not be there but I know we will see a lot of amazing pictures.
Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the encouragment, Ginger!!