Thursday, February 15, 2007

SCRAPBOOK LIFESTYLE VIDEOS

I hope everyone had a great V-Day! I just wanted to let you all know about something new that is now on the blog. I have a link under the "other great sites" heading for Scrapbook LifeStyle Videos. This is so cool. If you click on this link it will take you to a video screen. They play all types of instructional videos. To my knowledge the video changes almost everyday. They play clips on new techniques, new products and other great information. At the end of the video, it will ask you if you have a favorite scrapbook store... and I know you all want to put us!! :) If enough people put SI&M as their favorite store, Scrapbooks ETC. will come record one of the videos at our very own store!!! How cool is that?!?!?! We will be announcing all of the Technique Tuesday Tour details and giving the dates of when you can book your "trip" either today or tomorrow!! So keep in touch! Have a great day! *I just watched the video for today and it was a 3 min. clip about adding texture to your layouts by using molding paint. Very neat... check it out!

No comments: