Thursday, February 8, 2007

NEW PRODUCT

As most of you know, Quickutz is one of our favorite products at Scrapbooks, Invitations and More. At CHA, they released a digital cutter. It is wonderful. They have now arrived at the store. If you want to see one in action, let us know. Claire has been playing with it today and from what I hear is now a pro. If you would like to do a little research on it, the website is: http://www.quickutz.com/ We only received a selected number, so get in contact with the store now to at least be put on the waiting list. A little preview for those of you already checking this blog out... go ahead and mark you calendars for National Scrapbook Weekend. We have a BIG announcement coming very soon! We are so so so excited about this! So, make sure you continue to check out the blog so that you will be one of the first ones to know what is coming!!!!
~ Valerie

2 comments:

inki said...

Marking calender..
Dede
:)

jlatham said...

I just checked my calendar and I have a conflict that weekend that I can't change! I'm sooooo bummed! :( Any chance that National Scrapbook Day could be rescheduled across the nation on my account?? :)