Wednesday, February 7, 2007

JUST MORE NEWS

We have gotten our second shipment of things that were ordered at show. (1st was Quickutz) EK Success has come and it is very cute. They have new patterned Fastenators, a new (gorgeous) Inspirables line, of course new cool Jolee's, a new line from Stacy Claire Boyd (awesome patterned papers) and some great graduation stuff! You can browse through their new stuff at: http://www.eksuccess.com/products_list.php . I am really excited about the new Inspirables line. It has a lot of soft teals and pinks... very pretty. I also have a quick announcement about something fun we are doing in the store. We are having a Layout Contest with the Deja Views Fresh Prints lines. These are the purple, blue and green lines. They are beautiful. There is an entry form that you need at the store with all of the details. If you want to participate you should: 1. call the store for details 2. have the layout turned in before Feb. 28. The winner will be determined by customer votes and will win a 20% off shopping spree coupon. I really hope you all participate, I think it will be fun! Your layouts will be featured in the store for the first week of March! OK and just on a side note... thanks to everyone for their encouraging comments about the blog! (special thanks to Dede for showing me how!) I am hoping that this will turn into the main source of information an the store happenings! I am still trying to figure out how to cut and paste product pics or even if I can, but I will have photos of new product soon if nothing else!

1 comment:

inki said...

Looking good here, Valerie!
Dede