Sunday, February 4, 2007

HELLO!

Hello, hello everyone! I am really excited about this blog. I am somewhat technologically challenged, so this is quite an accomplishment for me! I am hoping that this blog will be a better source of communication from us at Scrapbooks, Invitations and More to all of our great customers. Emails get to be such a hassle and as most of you have noticed, our email server didn't quite cooperate. This may take us a while to get this going like we want, so please bear with us. Stay tuned, because I will be playing and adding more to this blog! Thanks for checking it out! See you at the store soon!
~ Valerie

2 comments:

jlatham said...

Valerie - You are doing a great job! Once you get it all figured out, you should have a "How to start a blog" class!

a_m_crafty2 said...

Great job Valerie, keep up the great work.