Tuesday, February 6, 2007

New Product Coming in Feb.


I just wanted to let you all know of a couple of things that will be coming sometime this month. Bo Bunny is one of all of our favorites. They sure have some beautiful lines coming out and we will be getting pretty much all of it. We will have the Anna Sophia, Play All Day, Sweet Summer, Spring Jewels, Garden Chic and Daydream Lines. Check out their website: www.bobunny.com . We have got tone of A2Z Essentials coming as well. This company will be new to our store and we are so excited about this. Their website is : www.geta2z.com . Ok, so I still have not been able to make photos work the way I would like them to, so, obviously there aren't any on this post, but there will be if it is the last thing I do!!! But if nothing else, you can check out their product on their websites. I will continue posting about new product, so keep coming back. I promise I will get better at this with practice! (we can only hope, huh?!?!)
~Valerie

No comments: