Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SNEAK PEEK!!





I thought I would give you guys a little sneak peek of new product to come!! This has already been ordered... so make your list now!! Cosmo Cricket is so fabulous! This is one photo from the ordered lines from Cosmo Cricket... 1. their new line of "Blackboard" albums, 2. the new "Cogsmo" line (a cute robotic boy line), 3. "Get Happy" (bright line of primary colors, great for anything, especially school... i think), 4. my personal favorite "Honey Pie" (their new Easter/spring line... love it) Are any of you excited yet?!?! This is all from their brand new release and will be in the store in a another month or so!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just thought I'd let you know. My 2D professor knows the black apple artist! He might get her to come to our school for an artist talk! YAY! Ok, hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

oooooooo, goodie...those are some of my FAVORITE lines coming out..not sure if you saw my blog or not, but I had put pictures of all these lines on there..lol...let me know ASAP when they come in please!!!