Monday, January 21, 2008

POCKET FULL OF POSIES





I absolutely LOVE all of these die cut flowers!! They are so much fun and so versatile. We also now have them all in different colors of felt too!! Yahoo! This is a little project I saw completed somewhere and just had to duplicate! I thought it was very festive and appropriate for Valentine's Day. I took 2 flowers (different colors and shapes) then added lots of buttons wired together as the centers. I put thick wire as the stems for my flowers, which worked pretty well! After putting my precious flowers in a vase, I added a ribbon on little tag! I really like them, so I thought I would share them with you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo-sweet, great reason to buy some buttons!!!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. What a great idea. - June

Unknown said...

They look fantastic :)

really cool