Friday, July 20, 2007

CHICAGO: DAY 5 P. 2

Here is the last post fro the night! We wanted to show you guys tons of stuff, but we don't want to ruin it for you when it comes in... so I hope all the pics are ok!! The first photo is a real life version of the Creative Cafe... this comes in October and we can't wait. We have so many amazing things planned for this set up because this is not just about the product! It's all about education and creativity too! Can't Wait!

Next is Hambly... wait till you see the ideas we have for you guys with this!!! We have all been so inspired!!

Dream Street is amazing this time too! It is one of our absolute favortite new companies!

Then, there is the Creative Imaginations photos! This stuff is sooo pretty! We have so much coming from them, but here are just a few samples!!!

We have so much coming to the store over the next few months and these are just a few pictures!! Some other companies that we have ordered from are 2 Daisies, Heidi Grace, Around the Block, Maya Road (which is awesome!!) Daisy Bucket and Urban Lily!

We are coming home tomorrow evening, but we have alot to still do tomorrow! I hope that you all have enjoyed all the posts this week! We have been so excited about everything, we just had to share!! I am so glad that the blog is up and running because this was a great way to share! Have a great night and let us know if there is anything else we should check out before we leave!













9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm earlier tonight--are y'all proud--
I love the 2 daisies word blooms--I wanted to bring the "make and take" that I did at Expo to let y'all see it before you left, but I didn't get a chance--it the "Friends". did you get to do one. Love Dream Street also.
And I'm hoping the Creative Cafe will be here in time for my birthday in October-might have to buy myself a gift LOL

See you soon
Brenda

jlatham said...

I love the Hambly and Creative Imaginations! Actually, it all looks fantastic! Have fun your last day and have a safe trip home. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

The Creative Imaginations is prettier (sp?) than I thought. I want some of all of it! I can't wait to hear about the Cafe press. Enjoy your last day. Thank you so much Valerie for keeping us posted all week. This has been so fun to check the computer everyday and feel like in a small way we were there with you.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say a huge THANKS for all your hard work. I know that your days have been long but it is much appreciated that you kept us informed with the blog on all the new things coming this way and getting us all excited about the new goodies!!!

Thanks again for your hard work!!!

Jennifer Pritchett

Anonymous said...

Hope you have had a good day and a safe trip home!!!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

OOO, HAMBLY!!!! Love that stuff!!

Love alot of the others too!!

CI is so pretty!!

That Creative Cafe looks great too! Can't wait for that one!!

Safe trip home!!

mmullenix said...

2 daisies - that's what I wanted to hear - I also love the word bloom books.

Also - can't wait to hear the 4-1-1
on the fall retreat!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

those hambly overlays are so cool !
can't wait to get my hands on this stuff...

Judyann said...

It all looks so pretty. Can't wait for those journaling blocks. Take care and get some rest. It sounds like you all will be very busy when all this stuff comes in. Can't wait for those doodling templates and the fall retreat.

Judy