Thursday, July 19, 2007

CHICAGO: DAY 4 PART 1

CALL LIST INFO: I know that their are a lot of you who will be knocking down our doors to get this stuff. Just so you know we do have tentative dates for when these products will ship, but tentative is the key word there!!! In order to assure yourself that you will get the new product when it comes the SI&M girls at home are starting a "call list" for new products being listed on the blog! If you have seen something that you know you want to get as soon as it comes in, call the store and give them your name and phone number and the companies that you would like to be notified of it's arrival!! Over these next few months as products come rolling in, you will then be called as soon as the box arrives so that you can come and be one of the first people to get what you want!!

This is the new Fancy Pants!!! Isn't it fabulous?!?! Just wanted to share a few pics before we head out for our sightseeing! Have a great day! More updates later!








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! All this new stuff and prizes too. Now I just have to decide what i want to be called about. I hought I might cut down on buying and now I see that's not going to happen. Love, love, love the fancy pants. Have a good day.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

OOOO LA LA!!!!!

I am drooling over the Fancy pants!!

I MUST MUST HAVE THOSE STAMPS!!!!

I MUST HAVE THE Orange/yellow/red PAPERS!!!!!!

YIKES!! I better take out a LOAN!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your trip and be safe!

Unknown said...

Loving the Fancy Pants new stuff. I agree with taking out a loan for all the new stuff.

jlatham said...

gotta get some of those 12x12 Fancy Pants stamps!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!
You girls have been very busy.
Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop with the blog, it gets me even more excited about things to come. Can't wait to see the new Elsie and KI.

Jennifer Pritchett

mmullenix said...

Loving me some of that Fancy Pants stuff :)

Anonymous said...

Just found your site and can't wait to come to the store (old Scrap Happy here so Claire caught my eye!)...love these new Fancy Pants papers!
Hope y'all are having 1/2 the fun it looks like you're having!

P.S. I can't figure out how to get my google account so I'm just doing anonymous but I'll sign my name!
Allison Baker

Judyann said...

Love, love, love the Fancy Pants. Will definately want to be called when those come in. Thanks girls for doing such a great job with all the new products. I know it's a tough job. But hey, somebody's gotta do it.

Judy