Wednesday, July 18, 2007

CHICAGO: DAY 3

Okay everyone... I tried very hard to post the pics with the company and explanation of what we have coming, but it is not working and I am entirely too tired to sit here any longer! So please hang with me! These are definitley not all of the pics either... just a sampling!

We got tons of stuff today and I know that you all will be thrilled... especially those of you commenting because we are answering your prayers!

One of the largest lines we have coming is Creative Cafe by Danelle Johnson (check out her blog for more pics now). This company is produced by Creative Imaginations, Bazzill, Hampton Arts Stamps and Accucut... you know it's gonna be good. Only 200 stores all over the world will be allowed to have this product and SI&M will be one!!

KI Memories' new line Pop Culture is fabulous and has been ordered! And for all of you Elsie fans... her stuff was GREAT!!! I don't have pics of these right now, but stay tuned! Also check out Elsie Flannigan's blog... she said that she will put lots of pics first thing either tomorrow or Friday!

Creative Imaginations has tons of stuff that we have ordered! (Joy... I think this should cover your French Sweet Pea and French Blue Bell). Look for more pics tomorrow after their party that we go to!

Scrappin' Sports has lots of new custom school papers, which are great!

SEI is ordered!! I think there is a pic above of Ally's Wonderland! They have some new pet lines to that are so cute... Kitty's Place and Park Buddies. We also have Madera Island and Holly Lane ordered as well!

Bo-Bunny... we are getting ALL of it!! Just wait! Oh... that is the school line and the dot line too!

American Crafts... embellishments, papers, THICKERS!!

Scenic Route... ALL of it! I think that their are photos of it as well. There are two new lines with four color schemes! AWESOME!

Cosmo Cricket is AMAZING!! We also have all of it plus some coming because it went so quick last time. Their new lines are Be Good (Christmas), Gretel, Little Girls and Little Boys. Wait till you see the new Buck Naked chipboard for these lines. Check out their blog (link to the right) for lots of great photos!

Sassafas Lass is also ordered with pics below... um... we ordered the WHOLE line! They told me tonight that their would be a sneak peek on their website soon... so keep an eye out!

We have done soooo much more today, but we wanted to share just a little! Sorry this post is so out of order, but I am tired! Tomorrow is a free day so we will be doing some sight seeing in Chicago. Don't fret though, we have Vendor Parties to go to tomorrow night and should have lots of great ideas and photos to share! Keep sharing those requests... we love them!! Have a good night dreaming of lots of new product!

P.S. Debra... tons of flowers, promise! Brenda... Technique Tuesday was ordered last week!! ;)



























11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Ok Ok --I'm up really late--but I am so excited--I looked at the Creative Cafe stuff earlier and also some of the other things that ya'll have ordered---great!!!--The new Prima stuff looks really cute. Hope you are getting more rest than I am--Insomnia---

I'm just happy that i have been able to post--not sure what you changed but when it was first started I couldn't leave a message.

The Pics are great--
Brenda

Unknown said...

Valerie, love your pic with Elsie!! You'll have to scrap that on some of her paper. We're all living vicariously through ya'll this week and staying up all night checking all the websites and blogs of what you're ordering.

jlatham said...

I love all of the pictures you've posted so far. It looks like you all are having a wonderful time!

I recently saw a 'school' line of paper that I liked that should be there. Here's the link http://www.scrappinsports.com/main.cfm?categoryoid=23

Thanks for all the great updates!

jlatham said...

They have cute cardstock sticker and rub on's as well. I really want these! :)

Judyann said...

Girls,
Everything looks so yummy. Thanks so much for taking all our requests into consideration. Love those ribbon stamps. Valerie, you and Elsie look cute. Glad you got your picture with her.

Judy

Judyann said...

Oh, I forgot, have you seen any of those clear scrapbooks? The ad in CK Mag looks interesting.

Judy Y

Anonymous said...

Just so you all know, I did change settings so anyone could leave a comment, the default setting wasn't doing that.
I hope to have lots of pics from the Love, Elsie line later... you know it's my favorite!

We actually have lots of school papers ordered from Scrappin Sports so maybe you will be in luck!!

And... we hope to see the clear albums at show, but nothing yet, we definitely want to look at the though!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodie..looks like some of my wants were gotten..thanks...what about Halloween stuff...Halloween stuff is my fav! Everything looks great! Have fun today and keep us posted...

Ok, Valerie, the pic of you and Elsie just made me laugh...did you tell her you were her biggest stalker? lol....

Anonymous said...

HOLY SMOKES!!!
Love all the pics!!!

The Scenic Route is AWESOME!

Can't wait to see the Creative Cafe!

What a great pic you you and Elsie, Vanessa!!

Ummm, That notebook paper looks really FUN!

Ooo, look at all the RUBONS!! YUM!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been at a class the past 3 days so this is the first time I've seen all the goodies you're ordering! I love it all but I think I'm most excited about the new Elsie lines. I'd love to check out the clear scrapbooks too! Have fun girls!

Anonymous said...

Heather... I am not a stalker, I am an avid fan!!!! He, he, he! Even though, my mom and Donna will tell you a whole other story!