Friday, July 20, 2007

CHICAGO: DAY 5 P. 1

We had another jam packed day today!! We have soooo much great stuff coming and we are so excited about all of it!!

Someone wanted to know about some of the Halloween lines we have coming in... Reminisce, Carolee's Creations and Creative Imaginations!!! There are a few pics below!

The next set of pics are of Sweetwater!! How cute is that?!?!? They have some of the best new products. We also have plenty more of their Scribbles (doodling templates) that everybody wanted from the Sweet Retreat!

And you all knew that I would get plenty of photos from Elsie's booth! Take a look!!

I need to do a little research to see if I can get any more pics for you guys today... if I can I will post again in a little while!!
















































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, all the new Ki stuff is great as well as the Elsie stuff..I like her paper with the cameras all over it..hope you got that! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! What will I buy first??

I like the Elsie stuff with the cameras also!

Brenda

Unknown said...

I love her new Christmas papers and the framed pictures. What a great idea.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new KI stuff!!!!

Elsie stuff is cute as always!!

Judyann said...

Like this too. I missed Elsie's stuff last go round. Maybe I'll get some this time. ;)

Judy