Saturday, December 8, 2007

SUCH TALENT!!!


This is a incredible Christmas wreath made by Kim Chapple! We have such talented customers!! She and I were talking the other day and she was telling me about this cool project that she did and that she loved how it turned out! After her excitement, I had to see it... so she emailed me a shot of it! Isn't this beautiful?!?!


This actually got me thinking... (scary huh??) we have so many talented people here at SI&M... employees and customers! If any one has done any Christmas decoartions, projects or layouts that you would love to share, please feel free to email me!! (valerieculbreth@comcast.net)! I would love to be able to put some of your things on the blog for others to see!!


Thanks again Kim for sharing! You did a wonderful job! LOVE IT!!!

No comments: