Monday, December 10, 2007

HOSTESS GIFT IDEA


A few days ago, I was talking about what to do for some hostess gifts that I had need for. I knew that I could always gor for a bottle of wine, but I wanted to do something different. One of our very smart customers suggested that I do note cards. She said that she did several packs of 10 cards with the hostess' initials on it and that it what she was bringing to all of her holiday parties this year! I loved the idea! I have a party this weekend with some of my best friends from college and I thought these would be perfect. I did these very funky... Love, Elsie Zoe. I love them. This girl is also getting married in a few months, so I did 5 cards with her initials now and then 5 with her future initials, so that she could use some after the wedding as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Val-

Is there no bonds to your endless creatvity?!!?

Anonymous said...

NO Bounds!!(LOL)

Anonymous said...

thanks Jenn!! your too sweet! It wasn't actually my idea, but I love it!

Anonymous said...

thanks Jenn!! your too sweet! It wasn't actually my idea, but I love it!