Tuesday, December 4, 2007

ALTERED WINDOW






















That's right... I said altered window! This is a window frame that I have decoreated like a large scrapbook page! This is actually going to be a gift for one of my best friends!! My parents are remodeling their house, so we have plenty of windows that are in good shape!! (most of the windows I found before were rotten or well on their way!) If you would like to reproduce this project, you can get one of the windows from us as well... they will be $20! They are a cream color right now, but I just spray painted mine black!! I used the new SEI paper line along wiht lots of Creative Cafe embellishments! These were great because they match almost everything!!! I can't wait to give this to my friend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this and am sure becca will too. I want a window if ya'll have any left.

becca

Anonymous said...

we sure do!!

Anonymous said...

Will be on my way soon.