Friday, March 21, 2008

SI&M UPDATE

I know, I know... I haven't posted in quite some time... sorry! Things are awfully crazy, but I promise that I will try to be better! I thought I would share some of the recent or upcoming happenings with the store.

April 5th... Beachy Keen Paper Piecing Class with Karen! Cost is $12. These are so cute... get to the store and check them out! For more info check out the Calendar of Events.

May 3rd... National Scrapbook Day All Day Crop! This crop will be from 10am to 10pm, it will include gifts, snacks and lots of crop time! There is only a limited number of spots, so sign up today! Cost is $30.

SI&M has been cooking up some cool events... we are taking our show on the road!! We have been working in conjunction with Jumping Jelly Beans and will now be offering a couple scrapbooking classes there for the moms of the little "jumping jelly beans". This place is so cute!! For more info contact us or Jumping Jelly Beans! www.jellybeanparty.com While your kids play, now you can play too! We are also now doing classes at the Fayette Senior Services. This is a wonderful organization that offers tons of cool stuff for seniors totake part in!!

Oh yeah... UnDo is back and in stock... yipee!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything sounds greaat--and I have missed your posts the last few days!!!! See you soon<
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for UnDo!!!!! See you soon. - June

Anonymous said...

When do you meet at the Fayette Senior Center for Scrapbooking? Also, how big is your crop area and do you offer a 4ft. table per person? I would like to come for National Scrapbooking Day. Thanks!