Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HI!!

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I will have some new layouts that I have done up soon! My best friend is getting married in May and I am making a pre-wedding album full of all the fun things me and the rest of the wedding party has done with her to get this thing pulled together! It's not near done because we still have lots going on, but it's been fun! I need some of the finishing touches to put on before I post them!

I have just added something kind of fun on the blog... it's a poll! It's partly for fun, but it's partlt research! lol! I think I might keep it going with something new every once in a while, just to keep getting input from you guys!

Since I have been crazy busy, I haven't been posting very much inspiration on our blog lately, so I thought maybe I would share something from my favorite... Ms. Elsie!! She has a shop on Etsy.com where you can purchase some of her art work. I actually already have some but I just bought a few more... surprise surprise! I love the bright funky colors! Just something fun!


No comments: