Thursday, February 21, 2008

New product alert!

As most of you know ...Valerie is the technology behind our team! I can barely check email! But we have fabulous new product in and I need to learn to show it to you so I am going to attempt to give you a peek! As you know the GCD Studios lines came last week. We have Lost in Paradise, Whoop de Doo, Zen Garden and Carnival Ride.

American Crafts- New Thickers alphabets and chipboard accents, Rub ons, journal stickers, and of course the beautiful spring ribbon rolls!

Scenic Route - 3 mini lines- Roxbury (the wonderful Christmas line), Loveland (my favorite Valentine line) and The beautiful new Easter line, Lynden. Scenic Route is definitely one of our favorite companies! They have just introduced 2 more lines that will be in soon! I can't wait!

Sorry no pictures....I guess I need another lesson! Now you will just have to come in and see it! Hope to see you soon! Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claire
I think you're doing great!
Brenda