Tuesday, February 12, 2008

JOB UPDATE

As most of you know, I have recently started my career in the field of Psychology! I am now a Children's Counselor at Inner Harbour Hospital in Douglasville, GA. Inner Harbour is a non-profit residential treatment center for emotionally and behaviorally disabled children ages 6 - 18. I am working with the kids ages 6 - 12! It is pretty intense but extremely interesting.

I just learned something today that is pretty cool... Publix and Inner Harbour are "partners". This means, that if you shop at Publix and you are interested in helping out Inner Harbour, you can pick up one of the little barcode key tags that I have left at the store. Every time you go to Publix, have them scan your tag and they donate a certain percentage to Inner Harbour... pretty cool, huh?!? I brought a whole bunch to the store, so if you are interested just let an employee know! I would love for all of them to be picked up. Inner Harbour is doing some incredible work with children, so I encourage you to get one of these. All it takes is for you to put it on your key chain and have them scan it everytime you grocery shop!! If you want to check the website out, it is... www.innerharbour.org . Thanks so much everybody!

No comments: