Sunday, April 1, 2007

TRY SOMETHING NEW!

Ok, so Chere came to the store yesterday to do her Diva Demo Day... if you didn't know, she gave ideas and answered questions on how to use transparencies. This got me thinking about how much I love the look and the technique of sheers, but I don't incorporate this huge trend into my layouts as much as I would like! So, I would like to present ya'll with a challenge... try something new with transparencies. The scrapbooking industry has a lot to offer right now in the way of sheers... 12x12 printed transparencies, MME clear embellishments and frames and so much more. Among all of these products we also have small packs of printable transparencies. You usually have to buy these in bulk and they can be very expensive when purchased that way, but now you can buy them a few at a time from SI&M. There are alot of ideas out there for using sheers, so take advantage of them and see if you can use a transparency on your next layout... I will too!! Bring them in and show us your ideas... we like the inspiration too!

No comments: