Monday, April 2, 2007

NEW SWEETWATER!!










Yeah! I absolutely love this company! Three of their new lines are in and they are so cute I can't stand it. For those of you who are not familiar with this company, here is a little info: this is a small company run by a mother and two daughters (who are so cute!) They have been around for just a couple of years and are definitely up and coming. They put out a very unique and top quality product , which is what I like! OK, so for the new stuff... we have "All About Me", "Squeeze" and "Family Ties". With these new paper lines, there are tons of oh so cute embellishments like... jars of chipboard blossoms and tiny tags, journaling cards (huge trend right now!), mini "sardine" cans full of journaling tabs, rub-ons and chipboard letters. There are so many pics I would like to show you, but I guess that would ruin the surprise. I hope that you all get to know this company and love just as much as I do, because it is one of my absolute favorites!! Oh... I forgot to tell you about one of my favorite products from them! They have the ever so popular doodling templates and these are fabulous! Ok, that's enough from me come check it all out! Did I mention that they are our sponsor for the "Sweet Retreat"! Their website has some wonderful ideas... www.sweetwaterscrapbook.com

No comments: