Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Store/More Sales

Well, we are finally starting the renovation at the New Store! Yesterday was a day of destruction... hopefully today it will begin to look better! I will be at the new location this week so stop in if you are in the area 105 A South Glynn Street.

Donna is holding down the fort at the Peachtree City location and she tells me that she wants to clear out that store so she can have a week off! So... we are offering more sales this week to help her out!

We still have a few Quickutz in stock at 50% off!(That's better than you can get online!) All of the following has been added to the 50% off list:
All storage and totes
All Bo bunny stickers
All Bobunny and Sweetwater kits
All frames
All Disney albums
All Naked Chipboard

Come and get it while it lasts! Stay tuned for photos of the transformation!

Happy Day! Claire

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire,
I am getting so excited. I can't wait to see the new location. Will the new store still have an area to crop? - June

Anonymous said...

We will have room for 5 or 6 people so we will continue to have crops and classes. I painted primer all day today. I will be excited to paint color tomorrow! Claire

Anonymous said...

Hey Claire-If I visit my husband more now at the museum--do you think he will realize that I'm visiting you, also. Can't wait to see the new place.
When are you going to tell us about the new "goodies" you will have there?
Congratulations!!!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Sorry Brenda, I don't think you can get away with that for long! I hate to announce "goodies" before they get here, but i will tell you that KI Memories has a shipment on the way, Scrapworks, and Little Yellow Bicycle too! I'll post it as soon as it comes in! Claire

Anonymous said...

I went your way today and saw the work going on --------It's going to be beautiful!!! John is excited to have "new neighbors". see you soon. The new things sound great!!

Brenda