Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hey! I'm back!

Hey! I’m BACK! In June, Valerie blogged and said that the month of May had been crazy… well who would have thought that it would get worse! Yes, Valerie bought her house but then I have been away from the store for almost 6 weeks due to several surgeries! Hopefully, this week I will get the “all clear” and be back to the store full time!

Donna, Linda, Paige and Karen have been keeping the store rolling and I appreciate all their hard work! They are awesome!

Now back to business! We have just gotten in some terrific lace paper from KI Memories, so come check it out! Also a beautiful, summery, line called Sunrise Smoothie from Cloud 9 Designs, some great travel paper from Die Cuts with a View, and Appleton a great “back to school” line from Scenic Route. We have a lot of changes coming in the next month soooo stay tuned! Big announcements later this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire
I am so glad you're back --if only here. You have been in my prayers and I have heard form you through Donna and June-Glad you are better, but take it easy and get back to full speed slowly!!

See you soon
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back in action. Donna and crew have been doing a great job keeping us happy. I can't wait to hear the news. - June

Anonymous said...

I got the "all clear" on Friday and I am ready for the big things we have planned! I am sick of being at home! Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes! Claire