Thursday, November 29, 2007

A FEW ANNOUNCEMENTS!






There are a couple of things going on in the next week or so that I thought I would remind you of... I am having a "Block Party" Sat. Dec. 1st from 10:00am - 1:00pm. This is actually a workshop, which means you will be receiving a "MME Block Kit" for signing up, but you will be able to create your block however you would like. These pictures are an example that I did... but there are many ways to do them & I will be there to help you decide the best design for you!

Also... just so you know... we have just received some new transparensies from LUXE Designs (which are very cute). These were extremely popular last time, so make sure to come check out these new designs! Since this is the newest product, we will be including this in next week's "Happy Hour" project! You will be creating a 6x6 layout using LUXE Designs patterned papers, overlays & rub-ons!

No comments: