Sunday, June 24, 2007

A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE, ELSIE!






As most of you know, the Love, Elsie lines are probably my favorite things out there right now. So... here is just a little fun project that I put together with the Roxie line! I actually stole this idea from one of Making Memories idea books. This is an accordion mini book of some of my favorite quotes! If you look close... you might just see some of the awesome new QK stuff that I used coming out July 3!! We are not even allowed to say anything until then, but look close and see if you can figure out the new concept of QK!!! I also can't wait to finish another Love, Elsie project so that I can show you! I am making luggage tags from the Toby line! I stole this idea from our very own Judy Ireland and then I saw it again in the newest Scrapbooks Etc. magazine! I will make sure to post them when I'm done, but won't they make the most unique and of course the cutest luggage tags out there?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, that is just too cute! I love the Love, Elsie line as well!