Friday, May 18, 2007

GREETINGS FROM THE ISLANDS!!!

Hello! My Mom (Claire) & I (Valerie) and the rest of our family are on the island of St. Lucia in the Carribean for vacation right now! I did not have time to blog before we left so I am taking a little time out to let you all know what will be going on this week while we are gone. This will probably be one of the only times this week I post... so here are all the happenings! Diva Demo Day is Saturday & Debra will be there!!! Go spend a little timetaking advantage of her knowledge from 11 - 1 on Sat. Right now adhesives are still on sale for 25% off, but starting Sunday the May Days sale will be on Quickutz!!! That means 25% off for a week on that company! Definitely time to tkae advantage! Tons of stuff is scheduled to come in this week, but I will not be there to blog it, so make sure you check that out! My favorite... Elsie Flannigan's line Love, Elsie is supposed to be there, so all of you make sure to remind Donna to pull me some of all of it okay!!! Ya'll look out for me now! Have a great week! See you all when we get home!!

No comments: